Monday, March 1, 2010

My Weekend

When we got out of school my mom picked me and my brothers up and went home.
As soon as we got home my brother Mason had to hurry because he had to go to Gymnastics. When my brother was done we went to get my sister Carley.
When she got in the car she said," I'm so excited I've been brushing my hair all day
and I was thinking wow that's more brushing than you have ever done in your entire life.
So we dropped Mason off at Gymnastics and took Carley to get her hair cut
and after she was done I saw that she had her bangs cut and they were short.
So my mom started talking to person who cut her hair and we found
out that I was getting my hair cut this Thursday.
After she was done talking we went to go watch my brother do Gymnastics
for two hours. The next day my mom tried to cut my sisters bangs
because the other lady messed up but,instead she cut the other one shorter
than the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment