Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I didn't want to come back to school after relaxing and shopping on
spring break. I was kinda sad to come back to school
even though I have the best teacher ever.
The reason why I didn't want to come back to school was
because of the TAKS test.

Even though I'm not stressed out I still don't want to take it.
I'm not nervous,worried,scared at all.
The TAKS test means to me you pass or fail,
you go to 6th grade or don't.
The TAKS test is important because it decides if you go to the next grade.
Some people deem it critical like my brother mason.
At first he was really scared of the TAKS test.
I am really not that scared anymore I am fine about taking the TAKS test.
After I graduate from college and take over I will banish the TAKS test
forever,And make new test that aren't that hard.

A.K.A. Me and my brother made up a song that we wished was a real weekend.
Here it is.

Sunday Friday Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment